Oscar food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
My Oscar just ate 1/2 of an M&M!!:eek:

I LOVE these fish!! When i worked at a pizzaria, I would bring home chesse steaks and french fries. I would eat some, my cat would eat some, and the Oscars would some:D

Aug 23, 2005
bellaire, ohio
you should watch feeding oscars meat, i know alot of people do, but theyre digestive systems cant digest the animal fat and in the long run will hurt them. if your looking for a healthy treat for your O try some peeled grapes, peeled peas also, my O loves meal worms probably his favorite.

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
He was eating chicken last night. I really love this fish*GOLDFISH*

I had two, a male and female so i named them Nick and Heather after myself and my wife. Heather died!!! LOL!!! now Nick owns the tank. It is amazing to see how at first the Lepordes was the bully and took out 3 tiger barbs. I put two oscars in there and poof, all is calm. Now heather died and Nick is king. He doesnt bully but he keeps other fish away from him. He likes his space.

Ever see the movie Ice Age with the chipmunk and the nut? Thats my tiny tiger barb!!!!!!!! The Lepords is banished to hide forever, and Nick swims around like a peacock with his chest out. Its really funny, and also amazing how an Oscar balanced out the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.