Oh Happy day!

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
I went to wal-mart today with my family,i tried evading looking at the bettas But i took a peek and i seen something odd,but i walked past my dad had said he wouldn't buy me any bettas for a while and i didn't want to see something i'd want so i kept walking. instead of going around the corner like usual my dad turned the cart and headed back the other way.I decided to take a good look at the bettas on the shelf and then it happened Another betta bug bit me i seen 4 Female bettas something i've been wanting for a long time now,i shouted OMG and my dad said what and i told him female bettas and i begged him to get me one and He actually said yes.3 of the females didn't look to well so i got the one that was looking at me and making little faces at me also the one that i had seen when i took a peek.

So now i have the little betta girl i had seen from my little peek over at the shelf with me at home here =3.She ate already and is gonna be moved to a 1 gal tomorrow.

Her name is twilight because it was her little glimmer of shininess that got me to take a better look =D

duno what tail type she is yet.

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
found out she's an HmPk or at least she sure looks like one.she's a happy fish in her new 1 gal =P

sadly i can't even take web cam pics of her,my last betta lucky killed my web cam with his beauty XD.*random malfunction actually*

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
Update:My female betta has turned into a real beauty,she was slightly under weight when i got her but now she's nice and plump she's really friendly too but still slightly shy. She's doing really well in her 1 gal bowl and i hope to get another female or two if i can later on.