OCReef 3 Watt CREE Linear High Power Aquarium LED Light Fixture

arcab4

The Big Fish
The Big Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sunny Southern California

OCReef (our sponsor) new line of LED lights is getting pretty impressive. here's a new one that they just released that they asked me to share with you.

Specifications: Designed for Coral Reef Aquariums & All Saltwater Aquariums.
OCReef CREE Linear LED Lighting Strip
LEDs: 60 Watts. Includes (20) 3 Watt CREEs. (10) 3 Watt XPG and (10) 3 Watt XPE.
Spectrum / Ratio 1:1 Ratio of (10) White LEDs 10,000 Kelvin & (10) Blue LEDs 455 Nanometer
Diffuser Lens: 80 degree
Size: 39.4" L x 2.6" W x 1.9" H, Can fit aquariums up to 48" with the extendable slide out legs. Can also be hung with included hanging kit.
Power Cords: Includes two grounded power cords, which allows each set of (10) LEDs to be put on a timer, for a controlled timed lighting configuration.
Noise Decibels: None. 100% Completely Silent. Unit does not need a noisy fan to operate.
Weight: Extremely light weight at approx. 8 lbs.
Operating Temperature: -20℃-60℃
Warranty: 3 years

Learn more about it at their website:

http://www.ocreef.com/ocreef_3_watt_cree_linear_high_power_aquarium_led_light_fixture

Jul 22, 2011
China
www.cidly.com
I feel as though there are many individuals on this site who haven't had the opportunity to see what our customers are doing with our products . I know browsing through thread after thread to see results can be daunting, so I've gone ahead and collected photos from many various grow demonstrations that are either completed, near completion, or in progress to show you that the future of lighting technology is here!

These are all independent grow tests carried out by your peers on various forums. Many of the testers received our lights free of charge so we would be able to supply all the skeptics out there with exactly what they've been asking for: unbiased results from independent growers. After all, when someone comes along and says you can achieve the same yields as HID while using half the wattage or less, who wouldn't be a little skeptical right?

We hope you enjoy the photos, visit the links of the journals we took these images from, and see the power of growing with Hydro-Grow LED Grow Lights vs any other light source!

LED-Aquarium-Light