Oct 22, 2002
I came across this site last night and came back today to registure. I am really impressed with all the info here. I will be asking lots of questions in the near future as I plan to help my son start an aquarium.  Thanks

R

ronrca

Cool! Welcome to the site and we hope that you will enjoy your stay. Ask lots of questions, there are a lot of experienced people registered on this site to help you out with whatever you need and remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question.

Be sure to read the articles on this site. Many have valuable information required to be not only successful but also to really enjoy what you are doing by making this so 'complex' hobby easier to understand and love.

What kind of tanks and fish do you have? How old is your son?

Welcome aboard!  *thumbsupsmiley*

Oct 22, 2002
[quote author=ronrca link=board=introduction&num=1029272710&start=0#1 date=08/13/02 at 12:38:46]
Cool! Welcome to the site and we hope that you will enjoy your stay. Ask lots of questions, there are a lot of experienced people registered on this site to help you out with whatever you need and remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question.

Be sure to read the articles on this site. Many have valuable information required to be not only successful but also to really enjoy what you are doing by making this so 'complex' hobby easier to understand and love.

What kind of tanks and fish do you have? How old is your son?

Welcome aboard!  *thumbsupsmiley*

[/quote] I haven't had one since about ten years old :p. This past weekend I purchased a 25 gallon tank with an Eclipse 2 hood. But thats about all I've done so far is bring it home. I was kinda wanting to wait till Christmas to give it to my son (he is 9 years old) but I'm not sure If I can wait that long ;). Meenwhile I want to learn all I can to lower the risks of mistakes.