New Pics

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Lotus, I couldn't find the (Insert Photo Button) you were speaking of so the pics are posted the same way I have been posting them, sorry. The Leather Finger coral is new, the Toad stool isn't, just a good pic of it. I also bought a Candy Coral that the wife didn't get a pic of. I will try and get a pic of it posted tonight (Lotus, tell me where that IPB button is at and I will try and use that). I wasn't going to buy the Mandarin Dragonet, I told the LFS man that I had heard that most starved to death after they were bought. He told me that with 235lbs of lr in my tank that the Mandarin may die but it won't be from starvation, we will see. The clam I bought isnt the one that I wanted, but, I told the lfs man that I wanted one of those pretty Blue ones I see one line, he said, that those pretty blue ones die pretty easily and that the one I got is a heartier one and that after I buy three or four of the other ones and they die I will be happy with the one I bought from him, he said the colors will brighten up as the clam gets older. He told me he has a coustmer that has one that weighs 15 lbs. Anyway, two corals and three fish are what I bought yesterday, I think I am pretty much done with fish now, two clowns, one wrasse, one Flame angel, one Midas Blenny, one Yellow Tang, one Blue Tang, one Bicolor Pseudochronis and my Favorite one of all, my Algae Blenny "Fred"