New Pic

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Well Lotus, I found the icon, was right in front of me all the time,lol. I clicked on the icon then added the link for the pic, what am I doing wrong? In the first pic, the clown found the Anemone last night and wallered in it all night, probley slept there as well. The second pic, I forgot what the man at the LFS called this but its really nice, the down side is that he says they are hard to keep alive and that most people can keep them alive for about a year. I told him that for only $35.00 it will look nice in the tank for a year, so I bought it.

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong! All you need to do is copy the code from the "Direct" link to the left of the image, or copy the URL in your browser, and insert it in the pop-up window. I guess that's one of the reasons I prefer Photobucket, because it gives you the code to put in a forum. It also doesn't seem to have all those pop-up ads :)

I think it's a flowerpot coral that you have. It seems your LFS gives some questionable advice on things like mandarins and delicate corals. If they're doomed to die, just don't buy them.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
The man at the LFS isn't to blame here, sort of. I saw the Mandrain Goby in the store and told him they were really nice looking fish, he told me if you like it, buy it. I told him that everything that I had read about them said that most of them die after being bought because they would starve to death and that I didn't want to buy something just to starve it to death, he said that with the amount of LR in my tank that the fish shouldn't die of starvation and that he may die of something else but it wouldn't be because of lack of food, so I bought the fish. Now if he is lieing to me about this, he is to blame, because I wouldn't buy a fish just to starve it to death. As far as the coral goes, I am to blame on this one, he told me when I asked him about this coral that they are hard to keep alive and and that most people can't keep them alive for more than a year and a half and I bought it anyway, so this ones on me. In my defense which is no defense, we only have three LFS in my area, two have no corals for sale, the LFS where I get just about all my stuff at, only gets five or so pieces a week and most of that coral is the same stuff he always buys, and that stuff is always brown in color. so when I see something that comes in that looks pretty like the flowerpot coral I bought it. I need to just start buying all my corals on line to get the stuff I really want. The down side to that is the wife will see my credit card bill, lol. I will keep working on posting pics, can't belive I am having scuh a hard time with this.