New Family Member, Pics to Come Soon.....

Lonewolfblue

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Wenatchee, WA
www.nw-wolf.com
Hey.....

Tomorrow I'm headed to Spokane to pick up my new dog. Don't know the age, as she was dropped at the Humane Society at night, and they have no info on her. She is a Blue Heeler Mix. She's totally cool, visited a few times, and even took her out on a walk. She's totally awsome. She listens well, and knows several commands, and minds pretty good. But she is also a ball of very potent energy, lol. That's what I like about her, for my small house and yard, and only a couple blocks from the riverfront trail and not far from the boat launch, where people take their dogs on the large grass lawns and play ball and frisbee, etc. It will be awsome. She's such a doll too. Her name is Betty. I'm keeping it the same, as she responds to it well, and don't want to try and confuse her by changing it. But anyways, I'm so excited, and am looking forward to the 3 hour drive to get her tomorrow. It will be awsome.......

Lonewolfblue

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Wenatchee, WA
www.nw-wolf.com
Went for 2 longgggggg walks today, lol. This morning, to pass time away til the Humane Society opened at 11am to get her licensed, we did a short 3-4 mile walk on the trail by the river. Then after that, we went on a long one, lol. Probably around 12-14 miles, lol. 6-7 each way, lol. We went from the South end of town on the trail all the way to the Wenatchee River Bridge and back. Stopped along the way so she could get wet, lol. She loved it, but I'm not taking her off the leash, as she wants to bolt at most dogs that come by. And for people, she's awsome, unless they are running, then that herding instinct kicks in and wants to go for the heels. And she's one strong dog, lol. Can almost pull me, lol.

Here's more pics.....