New Discus

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Lol! It did hurt in the grand total, but per fish was good....I started with just the 4 4". Then Hans was like, you sure thats it? Uhhh....ah i guess give me 2 more! Ok is that it then? Ok fine 8, lets do 8! ;)

Generally speaking his fish were priced like this:
2.5" - $20
3" - $30
4" - $40
5" - $60+

Having bought 8 fish Hans gave me a small break, and gave me some bigger fish then the size on the price list. ;) I figure since i didn't have to pay shipping....haha.

Fine if you must know final price was just hitting the $300 range....lol

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
blue diamonds have really nice red eyes

and the cobalt...omigoodness. my fav strain. they look sooo nice

and those prices are actually really good...my dad and i were lookin at the pictures and he swore some of those were bigger than 4" or else yo had giant hands haha

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
The FTS is boring hehe, just a bare 55gal with 2 sponge filters ($4 each! woo! and semi seeded from the ACA show tanks! I picked up a total of 4....at that price why not?!)

I'd love to breed them, its my ultimate goal. Might get more discus as well to make some pairs, so we'll see how it turns out.

sphed

Large Fish
Feb 14, 2007
Those are some quality discus. Eyes well proportioned and good shape. Keep feeding them that beef heart mix, change that water and they should look like dinner plates soon enough.