My Toys!

d3sc3n7

Superstar Fish
Nov 21, 2007
Ft. Campbell, Ky
www.d3sc3n7.com
I just found out today that I am being assigned at 240B!!! This is a bit exciting for me! Now, since I'm sure most all of you have no clue what I'm talking about, let me help out.

The 240B

I also have an M4.

Last edited:

d3sc3n7

Superstar Fish
Nov 21, 2007
Ft. Campbell, Ky
www.d3sc3n7.com
Well, I dont have a toy like that...sure wish I did. I used to ride a dirt bike...which is so much better than a street bike! :( I will have another one some day.

Ok, so...I'm confused. College kid, since you are either at school, or on MFT...I'm not seeing a job...yet, you have a GF, new tank setup, and a bike?

Did I miss a memo somewhere? I think I'm doing it wrong!

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Haha... I worked making good money for 3 years right out of high school while still living at home so thats when I bought my car and my bike. I have some money saved up but I was working until the middle of January when I couldn't take the idiots I worked with anymore and started looking for a new job. I got promised a job and quit my old job. I got promised a call back from the guy that told me I had the new job but that call never came and after trying to talk to that guy 4 times and never getting a call I'm currently unemployed :D

Good thing I had some money saved up haha

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Just thought I would post these here :p

I was in between shots here

The fun gun! :p

This was just neat that he got these consecutive like this.

Ok you cant really see it this way. But they are during a shot. If you copy them to your computer and veiw them like a slide show you can see it.

Last edited:

the_sixx

Medium Fish
Dec 16, 2007
Watertown, NY
first off chicks with guns are HOT! second yup I remeber the days of rocking a crewserve, these are my new toys for work

my new personel toys...... ok so I wont show my new one lol dont have a class 3 liscence and the feds are always watching<-------maybe Im just paranoid

Last edited: