My Tank is filled with eggs.

anshuman

Large Fish
Nov 16, 2009
Mumbai India
and BTW, could not take any Pic or vid, I could see fry's but in VID it was impossible to notice due to colour of trays , I will try to take vid/pic tomorrow morning, when sunlight hits directly in my room.

anshuman

Large Fish
Nov 16, 2009
Mumbai India
lolz, i slept today , the sunshine came and went , all my fishes were hungry too, could not take pic, now the pics simply show tray with shiny water in all settings :( cannot see wigglers/fry from Dec-25 batch. the big 15 fry in another tray are all blurry in vid/pic. will try later for sure, i want to document this.

anshuman

Large Fish
Nov 16, 2009
Mumbai India
Update:

Tragedy, the original batch, almost all of them have died off, just 3 remaining now, they are fat ones. the rest were very thin, I have no idea how did they died in span of 12 hours, but i think it had to do with the airstone , it went to high-bubbles , and right in the middle of tray somehow, i know they just cant swim if its in middle and i always made sure the airstone was not deep in water and stayed in corner only, i think someone came in my room to take something from table and slightly pushed the airstone pipe which pushed it in middle.

:(

JRB__

Large Fish
Oct 24, 2009
Australia
hey bro,
Don't give up, I only managed to rescue 2 blue acara fry out of about 150 before they were eaten by the parents. I got them into a seperate fry tank and I'm proud to say they're about 1 and a half odd cm's now. Fully developed and growing well.