My SW eclipse six

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
hate, yes. we have those desks where you can cral around and hit poeple from under the desk... when to hit some one and i hit my head, accidentily said a bad word. i found a penny under the desk though!

TLM4x4

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2005
southern oregon coast
ahhhhhhhh ooooooooookkkkkkkkk then..what grade are you in ram man? (if you dont mind me asking) When my son was in school he was always getting into trouble too, for talking, being disruptive, and he had a mild for of dislexia we werent aware of which gave him trouble reading of course. He also had SOOOOOO much energy I remember this one old biddy telling me he should be on medication!!!!! I was appalled! I had never heard of such a thing..he was just a "BOY" sounding much like you :eek: What other interests do you have? Are you active in sports? or drama? (a tad i think lol) or music? I can tell by how you take care of your tanks you are very interested in fish of course. Maybe that is a lucky penny heh? ;)

Rokl33t

Large Fish
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
so u guys are telling me that u can start a salt water tank with just a freaken eclipse system? don't u need a better filration? and a better light source for ur plants? i mean wow! jus freaken wow! cuz im about to go buy a 3 gal eclipse at work lol how well will that work? cuz i no at a LFS they one set up with live rocks and a little clown fish in it

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
well...if you look he is using live rock and no you don't really need filtration other than that...but you will also note he isn't keeping any coral or anything...but, yes you can do a small saltwater setup though it certainly isn't the easiest thing to do. there are a lot of good posts about this in the nano-saltwater forum

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Fishchaser said:
why dont you have any actual fish in your tank manram its boring itf you dont
many people (undoubtably ramman) would disagree with that. unlike in the freshwater world, there are literally hundreds of fascinating inverts which can be kept in a SW tank