My SW eclipse six

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
just curiouse, what is hat stuff on the glass? It doesnt look like any algae ive seen, almost like dust. Is it from the sand?

some zoas and polyps would look nice, maybe anothe rpeice of lr to give the tnak some height instead of the low lieing pieces

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
it is dust. i switch from crushed corral to sand. i am definatly goin for zoas! i cant figure out how to put more height in it. i hate branching pieces of live rock!

Nov 9, 2005
Washington
Eclipse makes great tanks. My Eclipse system 12 is a freshwater tank and height is something I'd like to acheive with some plants in the water. I dont know much about saltwater plants however or how they grow, but my Java Ferns are on their way to becoming some nice plants in the back corner. It really helps fill the tank in a little, I think I may purchase some more!

Best of luck to you.

-Xan

TLM4x4

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2005
southern oregon coast
timisu87 said:
That was a bit uncalled for.
LMAO you mean to tell me if a "young person" ADMITS to NOT supposed to being online and IS, I cant rib him without someone ELSE telling me that its uncalled for? Good grief Charlie Brown, get a grip and get over it.
ram man it was a JOKE hon, and I hope at least YOU took it as that.;)

I MEANT to miss spell it that way lol...a buoy is what you see out in the water around a boat marina.

Last edited: