My Puffer Tank Has A New Look

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
So, I finally figured out something to do with this tank. Ive been trying to rearrange it for about 2 weeks. :rolleyes: What do ya think??? Im thinking of getting another red plant (the same one), should I???

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
Lookin' good! I hope SB likes it :p heh heh....
I'd definitely get another one of the red plants. They love to explore nooks and crannies and the more "vegetation" in there the more they will have to explore. Do they pace up and down the glass at all? I love the rocks in there, they...well...ROCK!

How do you like those tall green plants? I was just thinking, they are so dense - that's it's almost like a "wall" for the puffers sorta. Meaning they can't maneuver in between the stems. I'd ditch them and get MORE red plants (or something similarly shaped). But that's just me, they certainly look pretty sweet along with the whole tank! Lucky lil puffers.

And, I gotta tell ya, I was worried that the croc was going to make a reappearance. Hopefully he is happily collecting dust somewhere and not in there scaring the puffers! :D

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks Kelly!! :p They actually can go through parts of the "thick" greenery. They actually seem to like it. Im gonna get another red plant for sure now...just have to wait for it to come in cause I bought the only one that we had at work. The rock is called Crater Rock. The Puffers arent swimming the glass. They are actually swimming in the open space and through everything and they like going through the cave. :D

No Croc Kelly....At Least For Now :p

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Cool tank, very nice! *thumbsups I think it looks better and more interesting.
I like the little grassy plants and those rocks are very nice....they are different looking.

(For the record, I liked the Croc).......:D

Last edited: