My fishies!!!

squidg

Small Fish
Jan 10, 2010
I have attached some photos of my fish, I do have a silver molly, by she wont stay still to have her photo taken.
Also my algue eater, not 100% sure what it is any ideas would be good, i think its a bristlenose but not sure cant remember what they told me.
I have included a picture of the fry I found in my tank!!

To explain what i mean, my orange swordtail was pregnant, being my first time at this wasnt sure what to do, so left her to it, when she appeared after 3 hours of being missing, they semed to no sign of babies anywhere, and looked for ages, so looked on the internet and then found out they will eat them, or she could just been bloated, as i had suffered with a bacteria problem and was treating it, so i thought I had lost them all, or she wasnt pregnant, i waited a week then thought I'll do a water change as i've not seen any babies, and need to get rid of the last chemicals i had put in my tank to kill the bacteria, halfway through this i spotted 2 babies swimming around to hide, I had removed the plants as they were dead, due to the chemicals, so they had no where to hide, so i scooped them up and put them in the breeding tank for safety, and they seem to be fine,
but i dont know how old they are now, will try and get update pics soon..

Attachments

squidg

Small Fish
Jan 10, 2010
We found another baby fish yesturday not sure what it is, as it isnt the same colour as the other babys I have, the fry appeared in our tank yesturday, after I was seeing how many snails we have, as there are loads at the moment, not sure where to put the snails we need to take some out, there are far too many, but not sure what the new fry is so will keep u posted when it starts to change!!

video5

Medium Fish
Feb 27, 2010
Both of our female mollies are pregnant right now. A lot of times...well both of the times there has been birth...the way we found out it was happening was from the other fish FREAKING out and looking for some babies to nom on. Sadly, our first batch of fry which we were totally unprepared for were all eaten. The second one consisted of "Babies babies!! Get her into the other tank!!" And now we have some 30 baby mollies happily swimming around in their own tank ^.^