My Current Tanks

Ninjouzata

Medium Fish
Mar 23, 2013
Georgia
Hello! Havn't been here in a bit.
I thought I'd post some (okay a lot of) pictures of my tanks, in case the people who helped me out in the beginning are still around and perhaps want to see what I ended up doing. :)

55g - 1 Golden Gourami {Tinkerbell}, 1 Albino Longfin Bristlenose Pleco, 11 Rummynose Tetras, 7 Albino Cories, 7 Khuli Loaches

20g Long - Crowntail Betta {Discord}, ~10 Corydoras Habrosus

Ninjouzata

Medium Fish
Mar 23, 2013
Georgia
Those look awesome. Nice Betta.
Thank you! And he is my little prince, was so surprised to find him at Wal-Mart. He eats pellets off of my fingers ^-^ You are one of the people that helped me in the beginning!
Thanks! :D
Nice! I see all your tanks are planted. What do you use for lighting?
Thank you! Uh, my lighting is really bad actually heh. They're Zoo Med Florasun t8 15w tubes, except for the 5g which has one of those day light twisty bulbs since it's a different type of fixture.
I'm hoping to get better lighting for the 55g for Christmas :) I could've sworn you were also someone who helped me in the beginning, or maybe I'm just used to seeing your avatar around here XD

Also derp derp, I meant to write Fundulopanchax Gardneri, not just gardneri.

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
my 40 gallon used to be a sick planted tank. now it just has a plant growing in it - that counts right? *laughingc
you have a very well-thought-out selection of fish might I add.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Tanks look good. And I agree, nice fish taste / selection.

Specifically, I love how in the 20g hex the plants come up from the sides and come to an arch feel at the top.

Ninjouzata

Medium Fish
Mar 23, 2013
Georgia
Tanks look good. And I agree, nice fish taste / selection.

Specifically, I love how in the 20g hex the plants come up from the sides and come to an arch feel at the top.
I hope you remember you're also someone who helped me! :) Thank you btw, for the compliment & the help.
I love the arch too, though I didn't plant for it to do that :p