Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
Last edited:

madhippoz

Large Fish
Jan 14, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
There are also pics of my new 77gal tank in there, although no pics of the 5 Knight Goby's I have in there. their just to fast :D. If anyone wants a video clip though of my Knight Goby's, PM me and I'll get them too you. I also have videos of my Colombians. The 77gal tank is intended for them, the Goby's are just helping to finish the cycle.

Both tanks now have black posterboard backgrounds which make them look MUCH nicer, but I do not have pics of that as of yet. The 10gal tank includes some Java moss, 2 Amazon Swords, some Bacomba, and some other mystery plant, the one in the corner (white and green leaves).

madhippoz

Large Fish
Jan 14, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
Thanks, am pretty proud of my Colombians, their growing nicely. To appreciate them though you really have to see them swimming, very graceful. Hopefully this week I'll get pictures up of my tanks with the black backgrounds, it gives the tanks a much nicer look. I'd recommend it to everyone. Don't buy an expensive background from an lfs, just buy Posterboard from Staples or wherever. Heh my backgrounds cost me a total of $3 Canadian, and that did a 77gal and 10gal tank, with some to spare.

madhippoz

Large Fish
Jan 14, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
I've heard anywhere from 12 to 18 inches. My largest was about 5 inches the last time I measured, but he's grown a little since then, the other 2 are sitting around 4.5 inches. I figure I'll put them in the 77gal, and see how big they get. If they keep growing, then hellllllo 150gal :D.