My 67 Gallon SW

bobrob

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Thats an awesome tank. The only critisism (it would be good if I could spell:)) is the backround why do you use a backround with plants you could use a nicr blu eor black backround or a coral backround and it would improve your tank a lot. Not that i need improving ;). What sort of fish do you have in there.

Yep I know about the background and would like to remove it but it is stuck on, and wasnt ment for salt water, this tank has been converted from a cichlid tank (African) and used to house my breeding colony of Frontosa's (they are now in my fish room)

As I said it is not finished yet and when finished you will not see the background:)

There is only about 50lbs of live rock in it at the moment and I would like another 30-40lbs :)

Balance

Large Fish
Jul 16, 2003
Aurora, IL
www.myspace.com
very nice. :D

im on board about the background, i think plain blue or black always looks best in any tank, SW or FW. too bad its stuck on...
cant you razor blade it off?

anyway, I love all the rock in there. lloks fantastic.

I cant wait till I get the courage to start a SW tank (and the extra $$)

jd_energy

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2003
Washington State
Visit site
That's is a very awesome looking tank. I think the amount of live rock you have in there is just absolutely perfect. Don't want to overcrowd (more room for the fishies:)) Kinda funny, you have a saltwater tank with a freshwater background, and I have a freshwater tank with a saltwater background, wanna swap? LOL