Memorial Day =)

R

ronrca

My Grandpa is from Germany so he fought for the Germans at the time.

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I know a german man who absolutly hates the german war. He told me that all german men have to do military or civillian service for at least a year.  :-[

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Cloth I know that. I was asking was he a Nazi. Just wanted to know. I was kidding about me being Jewish. ;D I know most were forced to fight and wern't nazis but some were and that's why I asked. My best friends step grandfather is german and he has told us a lot about it. It was horrible for them. I was just asking you know. ;D

R

ronrca

He was just in the normal army not the SS or any special forces. I Germany still today, you have to do military or civil duty for a year. I have some friends that are doing it right now. Many actually choose civil duty.

R

ronrca

I live in the best country in the world. Yeap, you guessed it, Canada!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Anywhere else you could get shot for no reason!  ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Freakin' Canadian! ;D j/k

What do you mean the best country in the world ??? What about America ??? Oh well that's your opinion. What do you mean by anwhere else you'll get shot ???

kitten

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
First of all....Australia is the safest country...and not to offend anyone, but America is Fkd up. I think I'd choose Canada over USA even if you offered me a sh*tload of money, and not just coz of Dylan ;)

Don't get all defensive Ryan, I'm sure there are a lot of nice places/people where you live.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I know america is fkd up! I live here! DUH! ;D I don't mind. I know your biased. Don't get offended cause everyone is. I think I would rather live in australia with you kitten. ;D Well not like in the same house with you just in australia with you. I don't know a lot about Canada so I'm not sure what it's like up there. I know some but not much. The only nice place in America is in the boonies (deep country) where I live. It's peaceful and quiet. Until night fall that is, then it all changes. ;D

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Imbreeding ummm no. Pig raping.... well yes. ;D j/k Maybe some people do. We don't have any pigs. Not that I would if I did. ;D You should come and visit me sometime kitten. Come to the American country side. ;D It'd be good for you. :) I'll come and see you in australial. ;D

D

discusaquarium

ryan, i wish i lived in the boonies! i live in the suburbs and your "nightfall" happens in school and stuff. its not cool. i wouldnt mind living in another country. canada is cool, and so is australia, but i wouldnt know which one to pick...probly australia, its warmer there. guys that get shot around here are on the news everyday. its pretty sad but its going to happen. you cant stop it. thats the part thats F*cked up about it. 8)

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Kitten i'm not to american. In fact I would rather live in australia somtimes. I want the accent and the dingos. ;D Just kiddin'.

Discus yes you probably do wish you lived here. It's an awsome place. No one ever gets shot around me. They do across the state border in Indiana and stuff but not in my little town. I think that's amazing since all of my neighbors are druggies and dealers and stuff. Nightfall is the best part. No cops or anything out here. ;D It's great fun.

Between Canada and Australia I don't know. It's a tie. I'll just stay here. ;D Probably australia since it's warm. But Canada is beautiful. I don't know. ;D