Looking to buy 36 gallon bow front tank $249.99 or less!!!

59fifty

Small Fish
Aug 19, 2009
I FOUND ONE ON PETSMART.COM AND IT WAS $250.00. it is

Made of SeaClear sparkling acrylic, these bowfront show aquariums combine a modern design with the benefits of acrylic construction. They are manufactured to fit stands and canopies from other manufacturers, including All-Glass Aquarium. Includes a UL listed fluorescent hood with fixture installed (bulb not included) and manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.

CASCO Acrylic Aquariums are clearly superior to any aquarium on the market today. Only the highest quality materials and the most advanced building techniques are used to construct a CASCO Aquarium.

Acrylic is 17 times stronger than glass, yet weighs only half as much. This not only makes CASCO Aquariums safer and nearly childproof, but easier to carry and setup.

Acrylic aquariums flex slightly and are not brittle like glass which makes them virtually breakproof. CASCO Aquariums are 4% clearer and 20% percent better insulated. This means they are better looking and healthier for your fish - less temperature fluctuation means less sick fish.

Every CASCO Aquarium is safe for any fresh, saltwater, or reef environment. SeaClear acrylic aquariums, manufactured by CASCO Group, Inc., carry the limited lifetime warranty against leakage.

Dimensions: 30 L x 15 W x 21 H and has a 36 gallon capacity.
IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR A BETTER DEAL PLEASE NOTIFY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59fifty

Small Fish
Aug 19, 2009
i have tried that and found a few but i found a nice one at petco almost identical to the one at petsmart and it is only $199.99 however i am not sure that it is 36 gallon for all it said was "size 36 bow front aquarium" does this mean it is 36 gallons or is that just how the brand identifies the tank
P.S. i am not sure the brand of tank it is

Aug 16, 2009
SW Pennsylvania
Most likely...

It is most likely 36 gallons. A lot of brands of aquariums will say "size 36" or whatnot and mean how many gallons. However, I would ask the person at the store before you buy it. Just in case... :)

Good luck with the new aquarium. It sounds like a really nice set-up. :D