long week

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
well i drove to the twin cities and back this week. left monday night at 6pm and got there at about 1:30am. sat around in a hospital till about noon when i got to meet my first nephew :D His name is Lukas. I got myself a new flathead fishing buddy unless my dad somehow drives him to the dark side with walleye lol. but finally got home tonight and tell u what. it's nice to have my dog sleeping under my desk keeping my feet warm and it will be even nicer to sleep in my own bed instead of that hotel. Also good to fall asleep to the sound of water again. fish tanks seemed to do just fine for the 4 days i was gone. it would appear as though there were no deaths and plants look fine. so everything seems to be good in life right now :)

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
Nice trip, right? I use to drive from Pontiac, MI to Merrill, WI (near Wausau) via the upper peninsula for the week end to visit my folks. When I think about it, we have really been around over the years, although we have kept a permanent resident here, we worked all over the U. S. We had several vehicles involved and at least three times we waited to long to head back here and had to leave the MC in my folks barn in WI until spring.