Long-fin Red Minor Tetra

Mar 28, 2017
I recently bought a new tank and fish. I have noticed over the last couple of days that one of my long-fin red minors has been swimming weird. It almost looks like he is doing acrobatics. He will swim on his side slightly, then completely on his side, will flip upside down, and will also swim straight up, with is head pointing toward the top of the water. He will do this all day. He is also hanging out at the top of the tank a lot. For the first few days he and the other long-fin would stay close to the bottom together, but they have since separated. He is the only one that is acting like this. I also just recently removed a bully buenos aires tetra from the tank. It would chase all of the other fish, and actually killed a dalmation molly that was in the tank. Any information would be helpful. I don't know if my fish is sick or if he is just showing off for the other long-fin.

Mar 28, 2017
My poor baby is still swimming weird. I just done a water test. I'm not sure of the ammonia level, as I do not have that test strip, but my water is clear. Here are the results of my test.
GH- ~15 ppm
KH- 80 ppm
pH- ~6.6
NO2- 0 ppm
NO3- 0 ppm