Lighting Question

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
It all depends on the plants you want and how long your light duration will be. There are some plant people on here that know better then I do. They will need a bit more info though. Like they kinds (names) of the plants, substrate, and the light type as in the K rating. Example, 2300K or 6500K is very common for CFL's. As far as the CFL's go the 13 or 26 watt would probably be plenty, those big 60W might be a little extreme. Are you talking REAL watts or equivalent watts. If equivalent watts then you are pretty safe.

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
Judging by the brightness I would say you have the 13 Watt CFL's which are 60 Watt incandescent equivalent. The 60 Watt CFL's are HUGE bulbs, like soft ball diameter. You may find you will get better growth with leaving the light on about 12 hours a day. This lighting time can vary, natural light from the windows can change this as well as the type of plants too. I have not had a planted tank in years but found 12 hours to do better then 8 hours. I am sure others may have some better advice then I as there are some folks on here that have more experience in the planted tank then I do.
OH, and nice looking tank by the way!!!!