lid idea

dave

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
 OK here is my idea for a lid rather than a standerd canopy if you are like me and my brother you eventually move on into plants and things like that and need the top to be open for some of the plants to bloom and lights hung from the ceiling s a little darastic for some of us so rather than doing all that work to hang lights make a lid that is like a box top with a open back and a feeding door on the top and then when you progress to blooming plants you can mount the lid on the wall as a shelf with lights on the bottom hopefully this sparks some more ideas if this doesent make any sence to you guys then i will draw some pictures up for you.

Dave

dave

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
hopefully i will have a pic for you guys tomarrow it isent that great but i think that it will let you get the idea and i onl want you to have the idea so that way you make it how you want it but the basic idea is a lid that can sit on top of the fish tank and then moved and mounted on the wall when plants start to bloom or rise above the watter any questions you can post or e_mail to me and request for a pic send to Ken2rhodes@hotmail.com and i might even draw up a new pic that you uys will understand better peace y'all

Dave