Kenny's 20gL, shrimp10, 5.5gal, & 2.5gal

Apr 14, 2008
A "lot" has changed, it seems ... lol

For 1, I setup a 29gal for my betta sorority, that my rescued male crowntail betta jumped in:

29gal Sorority - YouTube

20gL is still the same ... lol I need to go ahead and ditch the black/brown gravel, tho and redo it with eco-complete. Shrimp10 is the same but I seen Skyline the other day. He's not doing great, but he's still alive ... lol Poor little guy. 5.5gal is great even tho the same[just taken over by the amazon frogbit]. And also the 3 divided 10's are good! Haven't got around to planting the HMPK trio's tank yet, but we'll get there eventually ...

5.5gal:

Redid the 20gEH riparium finally and put gravel in, but found out my plans for the back won't work after all so we have to figure something out ...

2.5gal is of course fixed and now looking presentable:

[but it has a different betta, Ghost is in QT]

My 5gal flat back hex looks like this:

and is running for him:

I *THINK* that's about it... lol

Apr 14, 2008
The flat back hex? the 5gal? lol Yeah, he's Parrot, a fancy marbled betta[bought from aquabid] sent to me by a very special friend to make me feel better when I was pretty depressed[him and his FM black/white marble HM companion, Osprey] ...

The one in the 2.5gal[the gold/silver/blue marble?], that's Ghost and he was sent to me aroundish my birthday by the same friend ... :p

I'm glad you like them!!

Britt: ... xD

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
xD You know I'm gonna claim all of them. I'll laugh if Ember doesn't bite me. "In your FACE!!!!" xD jk

Val: Parrot looked a LOT different before. He looked blackish with a *little* bit of blue (or at least, to me he did). He's gorgeous and I claim him as mine, no matter what Kenny says. xD

*glares at Kenny* "MINE!!!" xD

Apr 14, 2008
Oh wow, so much has changed. Unfortunately, I think all these bettas are long deceased. a few died from just being WM fish, some died from infections from ripping each other apart[hence why I no longer have a sorority ... the 2 freaking MALES bettas got along better then 7+ FM bettas], some died in my 20gL disaster[I woke up one day [late for work I might add so I was PISSED] only to find 6 bettas dead from ... something I never identified.] just blah. lol

Anyways, my 20gL looks like this now:

new[yes, it's new. I got rid of my other] 5.5gal looks like this:

[it needs ... stuff ... but they're WM rescues. They aren't exactly miserable in these conditions vs THIS[I had to buy him and the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. I just said "It's not his fault you can't keep his water clean and it's not my fault I'm too much of a sucker then to rescue something in distress even if it only helps THIS one"]:

20gH looks like this:

with them:

Shrimp10 and random frog[my last PK betta, Hawk lives in here ...]:

5galFBH:

with Radiation:

5galHex:

So .... yeah ... I currently FINALLY have no tank smaller then a 5gal[gave my 2.5gal to my mom and my 1s went bye bye[as did a lot of other tanks]]. xD