Kenny's 20gL, shrimp10, 5.5gal, & 2.5gal

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
I hope Arc pulls through!! And cute pic, blurry, but cute. And don't kills the cat. Just sing to her with your Satan blessed demon voice. xD No offense!!

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
I worded that really badly, I just mean that if you have more fish there's going to be slightly more frequent deaths. When I had more and fuller stocked tanks every couple months a really old fish would pass away or somebody would jump out. It wasn't "allll the time" like I said, but it was more frequent than now that I have fewer fish.

Apr 14, 2008
Soo...I ended up throwing the 2.5 in my tank graveyard[I'll reseal it and probably get a new marbled HMPK for my mom] and put Arc/the DHG in the 5fbh...

Any updates will be an improvement from this...lol

Daeva is going in a divided 20gL with 3 other bettas.

In any case, my special boy:

[yes, he's definitely not happy xD ]

Apr 14, 2008
hehe, thanks!

Yep, he's 100% better. He recovered pretty quickly, actually. Slower then fin wounds[of which he's had none, this was a flesh wound] BUT he's good. :p

I can't wait to finally plant this tank up 100%...

Apr 14, 2008
hehe ... Got 4 new betta coming along with Nova and Wendigo[will be here by the end of the week!]

[Blu[inventive! rofl! But they don't have to have names so I just call the FMs whatever I think of] and Lazer]

[Spark]

[Bandit]

Gonna work on the 2.5gal ; getting it set up for Ghost[atleast for now] and a new 10gal for Statik[new name for who was kiloVolt but that name never fully clicked with], Amp, and a new gold DT male who will be kV no matter how the name clicks... xD Oh and get Bandit's tank set up[no idea what yet -- he's just gonna live in a 2gal container] and Wendigo's 5gal hex[buying soon].

Hooray for betta stuffs! lol

Apr 14, 2008
So ... updates for now:

2.5: Got the silicone. This tank will probably be my mom's now. lol Also gave Bandit to her ...

Poor little guy and his fin rot :'( [my friend tried her absolute best for him and with new projects asked me to keep trying]:

Here's Crowe:

5galFBH:

Got the 4th 10gal[complete kit] for:

+ their divider which should be here next week some time.

Nova who lives in the divided 10 where the platinum HMPK lived for a bit[just to get him out of the cup]:

SkyLine in the shrimp10:

In reality, that betta is freakin' tiny! A male RCS is bigger then her! :eek:

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Wow!! Where did you come across a betta that tiny?? Also, when do you want me to pay?? I'm arranging to get a dozen WCMM and they are TINY. My other lfs (2nd one that has a larger variety of fish, cheaper prices, is close, but my dad refuses to take me to) because they breed them. They're gorgeous and I'm going to raise them in. my 2.5 until they're big enough to go in my goldfish tank.

Apr 14, 2008
Not sure yet...don't have the breather bags yet. Ugh.

My friend sent me her, tho. I was *SHOCKED* when I unpacked her cuz the babies I seen the other day were all the size of FlashOver. Seriously, FlashOver could eat Sky! lol

Apr 14, 2008
Despite the horrible thing going on in my 55 and not being able to move my right hand[I slipped and slammed into this curtain hook thingy in my bathroom and somehow, despite it going in my arm, it affected my hand], my friend is sending me a breeding pair of bettas:

Meet Osprey:

[who may be my only FM when all is said and done -- dk about sky]

and Parrot:

They ARE gonna be breed soon as they're settled in and ready to go...

Hopefully gonna get my 4 10's divider tomorrow and move Moon into that tank, fix the 2.5gal, move Bandit in there, that deal...

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
GORGEOUS!!! Please let me buy a male and female from you once they breed. I would love to have a gorgeous pair like them!! Not to breed, course, just for show to my friends.

Apr 14, 2008
^ hehe, no worries...i'll probably try to sell some, anyways so it'd be at a [hopefully] reasonable price...

sky vanished[haven't seen her ONCE today]. up to 6 fish dead in the 55gal. done with communities...they are epic failures, depressing, and very hard to get to work... *thumbsdow add in 1 new fish with a hidden parasite and you have to restart everything...add in 1 aggressive fish, bam back to the start...it's not fun...

Apr 14, 2008
Let's see...I may have to do a couple posts for this...but updates!

The 3 divided 10's contain:

Daeva[I call him Kiara's fish cuz I could imagine her being a betta klepto xD ]:

Nova:

Ion:

Surge:

Pulse:

Vengeance:

2 HMPKs:

Maxed out...wait for next post ...

Apr 14, 2008
Ok...here's the other pic of Wendigo[one of the HMPKs, platinum is Moon]:

Lokki in the 5.5gal[hasn't changed much, just FULL of amazon frogbit]:

Tygris in the 20gEH Riparium/Paludarium hybrid:

Azazel in the 20gL:

The 20gL :p :

Shrimp10's moss is continuing to take over the world:

I'll have more picture updates later...but that's all I have in PB right now...

Last edited: