just pics

4 footer

Mate the clown is a maroon spiked cheeked, personally I dont like it. the Missus liked it bought it and stuck it in with my beloved tomato clown which is approx5-6 yrs old and gave it a flogging, i found it to be very aggressive, it will move very large pices of base rock and coral which annoys me even more.

As I said in an thread earlier, over here we use the size of the tank not volume, these fish ( damsel tank) are housed in a 4 foot small. ummm 48 x 18 x 18.

This will be replaced by ( later) 8 ft x 2 ft 2 ft

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
sure thing,

one option is to upload your images to a website and then link to them (that way, as all men love to hear, size doesn't matter) :)

alternatively, you can edit the original post and add more attachments...cripes, i just tried that and it is apparently no longer permited...but yah, if you want to avoid the resizing hastle you can open a free acount somewhere like www.freewebs.com and upload your pictures there and then link to them here

like the tank...sounds to be about 60 us gallons...just for a rundown, what all have ya got in there?

Last edited: