Jovian's 55 gallon

Jovian

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
this is my 55 gallon tank, i call it fishtropolis...its always so active with 4 black skirt tetras, 3 buenos aires tetras, 2 female swordtails, 2 blood parrots, 3 clown loaches, and a common pl*co.

But yeah, I like this tank a lot, please let me know what you think about it...its been up for a few months...

I'll post my twenty gallon here in the near future...

Attachments

Feb 2, 2003
North Dakota
Yes deffinitly! More fish!I would go for a small(6) school of little tetras like gold, or neon. But other than that I think its a great tank! I didn't know you could make a tank look that good with plastic plants!

dgodwin

Large Fish
Dec 2, 2002
Buffalo, NY
www.dgodwin.com
Nice looking tank. I'd try to hide the heater (or whatever is on the back, going diagonally) a little better though (plants, put it horizontal closer to the bottom, etc) The driftwood and slate are nice looking, and well placed.

Jovian

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
thanks for all the comments! yeah...i did use duct tape for my old ten gallon back when i first started keeping fish seriously, for this tank...i used spray paint on the back of it, it turned out amazing... the heater used to be behind the big log, but the tank just wasnt heating evenly, so until i could get two heaters...it's there...but yeah... as to more fish... I might do that eventually here....

~Jovian~

Jovian

Medium Fish
Oct 22, 2002
yeah, its just flat black indoor/outdoor spray paint from lowes... it looks nice, If my twenty gallon didnt have water and fish in it...id do it too...but im to lazy to bother with that right now...

~Jovian~