Is it just me?

Sandtiger

Large Fish
Mar 2, 2005
Simi Valley, CA
Is it just me or has this forum shrunk? I noticed that there are less and less threds in here as the months go by, and the topics are becoming really monotoneus, they're mostly about pirhanas! I don't have any thing against pirhanas and their keepers. I reapet, I have nothing against pirhanas and their keepers, in fact, pirhanas are some of my favorite fish, I just noticed that there aren't any more threads about aros or bichers and the like.
Are there les predatory fish keepers here than there used to be or do we just not post as much? Maybe it's just me

scubadude

Large Fish
Aug 20, 2005
carthage,MO.
I've been wondering what happened to piranaman and tiger9. I would like to get advise from other RBP owners but they seem to have dissapeared. Some of their posts seemed to get a little heated, I wonder if they got banned.
I have been checking this forum regulary and yes, it seems to have been kinda quiet here lately.

Sandtiger

Large Fish
Mar 2, 2005
Simi Valley, CA
scubadude said:
I've been wondering what happened to piranaman and tiger9. I would like to get advise from other RBP owners but they seem to have dissapeared. Some of their posts seemed to get a little heated, I wonder if they got banned.
I have been checking this forum regulary and yes, it seems to have been kinda quiet here lately.
Yeah, whatever happened to them? And the others too? Well, we do have lives outside of MFT but they seemed to have left us.