INSTRUCTION FOR BUILDING 140GAL FISHTANK

Oct 22, 2002
HI! EVERYONE

*thumbsupsmiley* I HAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR (2) 140GAL FISH TANK IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED (ABOUT 10-12 PAGES?).  IF ANY BODY IS INTERESTED I CAN POST THEM HERE (IN SECTIONS AT A TIME).*thumbsup2*

*celebratesmiley*I WILL PUT THEM UP ONLINE - ONES I HAVE TIME TO FINISH MY WEBSITE.

2/11/02 - Send the Instruction for building the 140gal fish tank to arcab4 - to be posted as an article section.  Please see my next comment below (Next reply). *laughingcryingsmiley* 8)

Oct 22, 2002
*twirlysmiley*Hi! every one! I send arcab4 the Instructions for building 140gal Fish Tank! He told me that he is going to post it to the article section. *thumbsup2*  This can be a great project for you and your family or friends.

For those who want to try this project, please be careful! - don't do it by yourself.  Have a friend or a relative to help you.  The more people the safe it will be and the faster the project.  Remember, follow the instructions in order.  Ones the project has begun, don't move it or lift it - leave it stationary.  When project is finished - let it dry for a week! and then put it over sheets of paper and fill at least a quarter of water inside the tank, and see if you have any leaks (do this for a couple of days)

Please do your tank project in a well vented area!
Please, don't modify the instructions until you are a pro. or well educated and technical person on building aquariums.  If building over 8ft deep, please ask your glass company on how much water pressure the glass can take and how much support you need. Warning, don't do it over 18ft deep.

For those who are building this 140gal fish tank with these instruction, please leave messages here about your progress.  What you like about building it, and What you don't like about it.  Tell us(fish lovers) on ideas that can improve on building the 140gal fish tank.

*thumbsupsmiley* Good Luck! & Have fun with it!!!!!  8) *thumbsup2*

p2kmon

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
How about a web site or an article so I might be able to build one ?  *crazysmiley*

About how much did it cost to build the 140 tank ? I have checked out buying a 100 gal and up for my LARGE Pacu.

Thanks.

p2kmon

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Check out this these plywood tanks reefers are building.  Someone just finished a 325 G tank.

http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87733