Identifying cichlids, and one sunken belly

Sep 6, 2012
Duncan, Ok
Hello, I have had an established cichlid tank for 3 years now, unfortunately I don't know much about them, I am learning, I was hoping to get help with identifying the ones I have and also I have a red zebra that has a sunken belly, this has happened over night. For the first two years I had a jack dempsey and a socolofu and a syndontis and the red zebra, and another cichlid that I have no idea what it is. In the last year I have moved them all to a 55 gallon tank and added an albino, a yellow one a giraffe and a finebar scraper i think. I may have too many fish in this tank but I am currently setting up a 75 gallon and I have a 30 gallon quarantine tank. I am not sure if these are compatable and have the means to separate them if I have to, they seem to get along well ,the dempsey really doesn't pick on them at all. Any help in identifying them and separating them would be awesome, I really want them to be healthy, have not had any sickness the entire 3 years I have had cichlids, so I am very worried about the orange one with the sunken belly. I am attaching pictures. cichlid1.jpg cichlid2.jpg cichlid3.jpg cichlid4.jpg cichlid5.jpg