1 Pajama cardinal covered in ich
1 Maroon Clown OK
4 Cleaner Shrimp
2 Camel Hump Shrimp
4 Damsels ok
1 Coral Band Shrimp
1 Bubble Tip Anenome
90Gal tank

My problem is I cant do much because I am studying to take the bar in two days and my tank is dying :(. I can't get the fish out because I have about 60 pounds of live rock and between studying and sleeping I just cant do it. I am treating with Ruby Kick IcH because I dont want to use copper in my tank. Another thing is I dont have a tester kit so I have to trust my LFS to test my water and tell me whats wrong. My tank is running at 80 deg and the ICH is out of control .My question is what can I do short of taking the fish out and waiting for the ich to die and has anyone used KICK-ICH (RUBY product)? Also if I take the fish out for a month or so will the ICH be able to host on my shrimp to survive?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer,
Credulus
:confused: :confused: :( :mad:

credulus

Small Fish
Jul 13, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Did I mention I really loved my Blue Cheek Goby. We called him Ghost. He was a hard worker kept the live sand so clean. He had just finished building a second little cave/home last week. He even pulled two empty snail shells to the entrance to create a make shift door. He would swim up to the glass when I came home at night and kind of float there like a ghost. When my Mimmic tangs died of Ich I was worried but I though he was going to be ok until I saw the white specks. He started to rub against rocks and twitch. I wish I could have done more for him. Rest in Peace Ghost. :(

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
OH NO!! i like ghost, its my gamer name online!! I HATE ICH!! this is salt water right, raise the tanks temp about 5-6 more degrees if you can to help speed up the process, being in salt also works, i recently saved all 5 of my clown loaches by doing that:D hope it works for you!!

dana307

Large Fish
Jan 6, 2003
Massachusetts
my condolences. lost 2/3 of my tank a few months ago. treat with ick medicine, take carbon out of filter, change water prior to treating with medicine, and raise temp a bit more if you can. good luck. both with the tank and with the bar exam.