I Just Change a lot of Water and Use Land Plants

Jun 20, 2016
Hello myfish...

New to this forum. I have some very different tanks. I have large tanks with large shop lights above the tanks with land plants sticking out of the water. I have some aquarium plants too, like Hornwort, Anacharis and Anubias nana and nangi. I change out a lot of tank water every week, but never test the water. I have a lot of fish too.

Thanks for letting me join.

Oldwater

mytell

New Fish
Feb 28, 2017
Hi new here. I'm trying to set up a 75 gallon. Native looking tank. I'm from Louisiana. Grew up in the country and love spending time on river and canals. I have a 29 gallon tank that I dirted I have plants I founds in my pond and local waterways. (Washed and bleach dipped)my tank has been set up for about 6 months with 3 cichild. I only added plants 3weeks ago. Any advice on 75 gallovn. I have it dirted with gravel on top. I have marineland emperor 400 filtering about 3/4 full of water. I have 2 pieces of beautiful driftwood I boiled and now having trouble sinking. I need advice for sinking and setting it up looking natural with plants,rocks and my driftwood..I love Cichilds and I know they love to eat plants. Any advice????