I got discus!!!!!!!!!!

I know i haven't posted in here for a while but just wanted to update it.
There doing GREAT!!!!!!! MY blue and red one(not sure if its a turk or snakeskin???) is growing fast!!! The brown tapajos is growing good too! Im starting to see the pecking order between the two. Ill try to get some pics tonight cause im going back to my dads house.

I know but i asked my step-mom about it cause she is the one that found it dead like 4 or less days after i put those pics on and she said it was covered in red sores. So as soon as i got back here to my dads i cleaned the tank, replaced like 40% of the water and added in some aquarium salt. The other one seems fine. :( i just feel so bad that it died. But if i change my mind and keep the one i have already, it won't be too lonely cause im going to get 3 more this week and redo my tank(birthday is a week from today!).

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
i wouldnt have used the aquarium salt personally.
could have been tumors from bad breeding or something like that...i have seem them pop up in fish in just a couple days. my guess is parasite though.
i would add some garlic maybe to the food yo are feeding your current one.

with getting 3 more...i would personally hold off until yo are such this one is ok for sure so it doesnt pass anything onto the ones yo get. i dont know how much your paying for them...but the pictures of them make me wonder about them. their kinda skinny and stunted a bit. stunting isnt that big a problem, as that can be fixed sorta, but the skinnyness could mean internal parasites.