I finally got pictures

nikcasper

Medium Fish
Aug 14, 2009
ok i used my girlfriends laptop to take the pictures so they aren't hd or nothin.
My tank is 90 gallon freshwater setup, most of the decorations are fake, but i have 3 anubias growing on the driftwood along with a bamboo plant. I have 10 fish living in the tank, 2 apple snails, and a crayfish.

The fish in the tank Albino Oscar "oscar", a tiger oscar "diego delgado", pink convict "Boston george", a tiger striped convict "tony", 2 leopard plecos named "bob & doug Mckenzie", green spotted pufferfish "snoopy", jack dempsey "jack black", red tailed shark "sharky", and a snakeskin gourami "snake".

the crayfish is named mr. crabs and both snails are gary.

my friend needed a test kit so i borrowed him mine,
but the sg is at 1.004-1.008
temp: 76 degrees
ph : 7.2

I have a emporer 400 hob filter, a jet thing-forgot the name of it but makes a better current, and a bubble rock usually these alternate as far as what stays on always on. i have alot of rocks for hiding places, the right side of the tank is well established as the oscars, i have alot of smooth glassy flat rocks n **** in their spot so in case i can get baby oscars i do :D. the pink convicts and jack stay on the right and usuaully get along. the puffer tends to stay un the mid section of the tank always or on top--usually follows me when i move about the room.
tiger convict is the biggest outcast but he goes everywhere in the aquarium just like the shark and gourami. and i have a floating log on the top section of the water along with a floating island that also has a hiding spot underneath it.

THE FIGHTING'
my most passive fish other than the plecos is the jack dempsey, i bought him from my local fish store he had benn given to them his fins were pretty messed up and he had lost alot of his scales but he's made a full recovery just came out of it a big panzzy-i've never even seen him try to scare off the other fish. My tiger oscars doesn't really fight either he'll chase the pink convict if the convict attacks him but mostly he's just the food hog. My albino oscar fights the pink convict and usually wins, the pink convict beats up the tiger striped convict and the red tailed shark, the rts attacks the gourami and the gourami runs

Attachments

nikcasper

Medium Fish
Aug 14, 2009
thanks, i recently noticed my crayfish shedding his exoskeleton for the second times since i had him and took some pictures but i just came home to find what is left of mr. crabs....

nikcasper

Medium Fish
Aug 14, 2009
the floating log isn't real they used to sell em at my LFS but i bought the last one and haven't got them in since, but they're nice to have it gives the lil fish a nice break from my oscars. chuy you should try building a stand for your 115.

how r your dwarf puffers?

no.1chuy

Large Fish
May 22, 2009
Las Vegas
the dwarf puffer are kinda cool i used to have 8 of them in a 20 gallon but two got sucked into the filter and died cuz i had cut a hole in the suction tube for a diy co2 and two just disappeared i never found any remains of anything. i think i am gonna try to build my own stand im just waitin to see if there is any wood left over form construction at work so i wont have to buy it (i know im a cheap ass but im in no rush) but fish keepin gets expensive really quick. what kind of snail you got in the 2 gallon? are they for your puffer?

nikcasper

Medium Fish
Aug 14, 2009
thanks for all the great replies everyone.

I'm going to have a better camera soon, so better pictures :D

ive made some changes but i have all the same fish and they are doing very well. i'm trying to some up some extra cash and get some new aquariums and separate the fish out a little to see what the oscars will do. I reallly want to set up a brackish tank to try and get crabs and a archer with the pufferfish, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what i should try to get when everything gets cheap again and how big i should go with that particular aquarium.

And if anyone has any suggestions for my tank other then move the fish let me know, and im already trying to move some of the fish.
p.s. anyone that knows a better way to post pictures onto the forum message me and let me know or any remedies to make fish food from ordinary stuff you find in a kitchen