horrible news everyone!

Dr.Gonzo

Large Fish
May 21, 2006
Omaha Ne
My female guppy had babies sometime yesterday when I was at work! I found about a dozen little fry swimming around. I took the other three out and placed them in my 30 gal so they will be safe. I raised the temp to around 78 and I'm feeding them powdered flake food. This is the first time I've had any fry not get eaten by tank mates any tips? Will my ghost shrimp be a problem? I'm guessing the snails will not.

PlecoCollector

Superstar Fish
Aug 21, 2005
Clinton, NY
I think he means it was horrible new that he was at work when his Guppy gave birth, but I'm not sure xD

I don't think your shrimp will be a problem; I've kept Cherry Shrimp with fry and they didn't touch them. The snails won't do a thing either. :eek:

Dr.Gonzo

Large Fish
May 21, 2006
Omaha Ne
I was going for a Dr. Farnsworth (furturama) introduction but I guess I it was lost in translation. Anyways thanks Pleco.

where in flordia do you live? i was born in St. Petersburg.

Dr.Gonzo

Large Fish
May 21, 2006
Omaha Ne
Usually he says "Good news..." followed by something bad but with something good he says "Horrible/Terrible news everyone!" I guess it's lost without the voice inflection.

The everglades are sweet, I'd have a tank full of endangered species and whatnot, hand picked! Nice. Last time I was in Florida I don't remember enjoying myself, too hot, too many lizards, too many old people, too many tourists.

Last edited: