hola!!

fishstik

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Kelly, and I'm new to the board, but I've already found myself checking in here everytime I log on!!! This site is just chock full of information!!

As far as myself, I am 23, I live in Upstate NY, and I work as an Ophthalmic Technician, even though I went to school for photography!!! I have quite a plethera of animals- 2 dogs, 2 cats, a guinea pig, and a lo of horses that aren't mine, but that I ride for free- much better than owning one!!!

My fish consist of 2 baby tiger Oscars, 3 angels, a tiger barb, and a blue dwarf gourami!! They are all living in a 30 gal right now- EEK! But with keeping on top of those water changes, eveyone is doing just fine!!! They all still get along, and the Oscars haven't even moved a THING in the tank! (YET!)

So that's me! Thanks for setting up this board!  ;D

fishstik

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
make that 1 angel and the blue gourami left with the oscars- they have decided to go on a nocturnal killing spree. i think. unless aliens are abducting my fish while i sleep.  :'( oscars suck sometimes.

fishstik

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I live just outside of Rochester! excitement galore! Have you guys had snow yet?? We did yesterday! and hail! and sleet! Man I love Upstate weather.....  :p

Somonas

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
O-town
www.myfishtank.net
Josh is Snowridge open yet?  IIRC thats the ski area southeast of Watertown

...actually you guys I am pretty close to you's - I live in Ottawa just a short drive up the Interstate 80 and across the border. LOL