hi

P

Padme

I have been reading posts here for quite awhile, haven't introduced myself yet, though.
I have been in this hobby for 5 or 6 years, I have 5 tanks (26G, 2x10G, 5G and 3G). I'm getting another 10 or 15G tank and maybe another 10G-spawning/quarantine/hospital tank) and keep angels, yellow barbs, white clouds, bristlenoses, black skirts, cories, otos, gouramies, rasboras,… I used to take care of a 45G mediteranean saltwater tank with inverts at my school. I'm into biotope planted Amano style tanks.
Beside fish I also have a dog and a gerbil.  I'm taking riding lessons and love all animals, especially dogs, horses and orcas (and fish of course). I enjoy travelling very much, my fav. country is Thailand (has been for 11 years and is going to remain nr. 1 forever ). That's about it, I think. ;D Oh yes and I love astronomy. *thumbsupsmiley*
*celebratesmiley*

P

Padme

Hi ryanp14,
no I don't have any horses, they wouldn't quite fit in my lifestyle (for now at least).You see, I'm planning to go backpacking through Thailand and/or Tibet someday (this or the next year) and I can't leave everything with my mom. Dog, fish, that's ok, but horse? Never. If would have a horse, it would probably be arab or hungarian warmblood.

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
Yeah I completely understand. I live on a big farm so i can have them. I have 2 QH's, 1 morgan, 7 american saddlebreds, and one miniature horse. :) I love them. I want to visit Spain in a couple of years, once I graduate and I can't wait. Good luck on going to Thailand. What language do they speak there? :D

P

Padme

I almost went to Spain last year, with my school. However some people decided Turkey was way more fun (40°C, no AC and very expensive :() so that's where they went. I refused to go and went to Thailand instead. *thumbsupsmiley*
They speak Thai, I know some phrases-like Thank you! Khap khun kaa, and I know how to count. Important when you bargain. ;D
Do you have any pics of your horses?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
No I don't have any of our new horses, I'm getting 2 new saddlebreds in this weekend. I havn't seen them though so kinda excited about that. ;D

I have been taking Spanish in school and I'm really loving it. Foreign language is my new favorite subject. I'v never heard of Thai. Sounds cool though. Spain is so beautiful in the books I've read about it. But it will be a while before I get to go. My school never goes on any trips. Oh well. Once again glad to have you around. ;D