hey just some info

FISHGUY33

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
hi i would liike to say that im happy the nano section is up and it was my idea to put it up it took time and asking hope you like it fishguy33

dattack

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Hello,
Just started a 25 Gallon nano (if it's a nano).  Made the stand and canopy myself and going to try to make a DIY skimmer once I have time.  Will try to post some pics also.  
You know of a good place to upload pics so I can attached it to this site?

eseow

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Hey, just posting some info on 20 gallon Saltwater tank. Started on 10 gallon post originally, but had spare 20 laying around. Its been a month now (2 weeks 10 gallon-transferred everything to 20 gallon plus 10 gallons of natural sea water last 2 weeks). Everything is fine still, water readings are as follows:
Ammonia-0 ppm
Nitrite-0 ppm
Nitrate-0 ppm
PH-8.2~8.3
Calcium-400 ppm
Phosphates-0.2 ppm
All readings taken after 4 gallon water change. Only Phosphates had a rise since tank started, all others have remained the same. Tank has 4 damsels, 2 blue legged hermits, 3-4 snails (lost count), 1 small horse shoe crab, 1 small Sally lightfoot crab, live sand 2-3 inched deep, and about 20-25 pounds of live rock with 1 set of polpys, and many tube worms in the rocks. Filtration consists of HOB filter & protein skimmer. Can e-mail pics if needed for setup appearance. *twirlysmiley*