Here is the CUBE up and Running!!!!!

May 12, 2005
Georgia
Wow! That looks really great so far. I have to tell you I was just at PetSmart again today and they had they same set up going for $300 so you got a great deal! I am sooooooooo jealous! Have fun!

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Very pretty Cindy!
I saw the $200 deal on that exact setup at PetSmart the other day. If I could have afforded it I would have gotten it!

Oh well...maybe next time. :rolleyes:
Big Vine

JNevaril

Large Fish
Jul 10, 2005
Lincoln, Nebraska
Oooh---mom, you're going to kill me, but I gotta put the update up for you.

We went and got her a skimmer today (hell of a deal on it), and a....peppermint shrimp and a coral beauty angelfish.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
i LOVE the coral beauty angels if i ever go sw im def getting one.. that and the green mandarin Your tank looks awsome. what is the full stock list on it? i see a yellow fish but dont know what kind it is lol

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Dr. Suess blends in well... I didn't even see him in the first pic til I saw what he was in the other one. Cute little angel also... I don't see why people would have a marine tank without an angel. They are just so awesome.

JNevaril

Large Fish
Jul 10, 2005
Lincoln, Nebraska
so mom, why didn't you tell them about your pending FINDING NEMO background...oh---and your EASTER background.

oye.

Never will I let you put a holiday theme in my tanks...lol....

Remember when you put the window stickies on your tanks? Oh---and the SNOWMEN inside the tank....and, did you have REINDEER in one?

hmmm..

JNevaril

Large Fish
Jul 10, 2005
Lincoln, Nebraska
Did you re-arrange again? The rockwork looks different...and quite colorful. Looks like you got a GOOD batch. Hope the stuff that comes in thrusday is as nice as this. (got some powerheads you wanna give me? hint...hint...hint...HINT.) It was "national nap day" today. You didn't get me a present. :(

I would enjoy some powerheads as my National Nap Day present.

;)

JNevaril

Large Fish
Jul 10, 2005
Lincoln, Nebraska
the rocks look WAY more colorful than they did yesterday.

A lot more pinks and purples in them. I hope mine will turn out like that once I get the stuff running.

I really like the pinks/purples/blues they give off...