Hello to all..

Jul 26, 2008
Edenton, NC
Finally decided to stop haunting this site and join up. I've enjoyed reading and using other members knowledge. I've been enjoying this "lifestyle", (it is more than just a hobby!) since I was 12 and now that I'm 40......ish*twirlysmi , I can be of some use to someone getting started. Cheers to the moderators of this site.

Jul 26, 2008
Edenton, NC
Ah yes, the old tea party trick......

Sponsored by Edentons elite womens group, a day late and a dollar short. They waited almost a year after the Boston party, so it kind of fizzled out. England had a good laugh over it though. Didn't think anyone knew this place existed.

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Sponsored by Edentons elite womens group, a day late and a dollar short. They waited almost a year after the Boston party, so it kind of fizzled out. England had a good laugh over it though. Didn't think anyone knew this place existed.
The principal figure in the Edenton Tea Party was Penelope Barker, wife of Thomas Barker. They're something like my great-great-great-great-great.....-grandparents; I'll have to pull out the family tree info to give you the accurate details later. I've done some research on them and Grannie Penelope's rebellion against the British over the years. Sure, they got a good laugh over it, since back then no one seriously took the word or actions of the ladies. Times have certainly changed, huh?