Hello people

Oct 22, 2002
Hi...I'm new here. I guess this is my introduction to you all. Well...I'm 21 years old( *celebratesmiley*) live in TN, and am going to be a Radiologist eventually.LOL! For now I work at a LPS and go to school. I have a great dog named Susie, 5 great cats, and 2 wonderful horses Bayou and Ginger. Along with my many tanks :)
75gallon-1 red oscar 1 tiger oscar(paired up a few weeks ago)
70gallon-7 discus
55gallon-brackish tank
30gallon-1 olive oscar(temporary home he got booted out when the others paired)
30gallon-6 angelfish
20gallon-long tank planted community with gourami, pictus catfish, otos, trio of platies, and a small shoal of pencilfishes
20gallon-high tank with a trio of angelfish(one male breeds with 2 females LOL)
18gallon-planted community with a small shoal of cardinals and otos as well as a young Blue diamond discus
16gallon-feeder guppy tank(gotta have somewhere to keep the predators dinner)
15gallon-pair of convicts
10gallon-planted community, 4 serpaes, 2 cories, 2 otos and a blue betta
10gallon-20 or so angelfish fry
5.5gallon-planted tank with 3 black skirt tetras and 1 red betta(the tetras are about 6 years old and the betta is about 4 so this is the old folks home)
3gallon-bumble bee goby tank

I plan to get a 120 or 150 gallon tank this summer to keep some other types of cichlids or maybe some piranhas.

Anyway, hope to get to know all of you soon! :)

Oct 22, 2002
Thanks Arcab4! I'm working on getting pics or a site up or something, the tanks have just went threw a major renevation. LOL no they're scattered all over my house. Lets see, 3 in the living room, 5 in my bedroom, 3 in the storage room, 3 in the guestroom. *laughingcryingsmiley* Tanks everywhere ;)

A

Atlantic Fish

Holy taletoe batman!! What a mess of tanks!! Im so jealous *thumbsupsmiley*
Welcome to our tank, happy fishin!

Oct 22, 2002
Wow! :eek: Tons of tanks! Mine are all in my bedroom, so I only have 5. You even have horses! I am so horse crazy. What kind of riding do you do? I do riding just for fun, but when I'm old enough I want to be a jockey. I'm definetely short enough! Ok, Ok,  ::) I know this is a fish website, but when I see the word "horse" I can't help it!

;D ~aquaticgypsy

Oct 22, 2002
Thanks Somonas! :)

LOL! I feel the same AquaticGypsy! Well Bayou is a retired Barrel racer his other owners pushed him to much, hes a QH 12 years old, I've had him 7 of those years. He is just my trail pony. Ginger is a 5 year old Arab/QH/TB she will be trained to do some eventing. My trainer taught her to bow :D so that is cool. I wish I had enough space to keep them at my house though, they have to live at a local stable. They like it with all the other horses so its good. :) Do you have any horses?

Oct 22, 2002
LOL! Thanks but not hardly my title. One of my fish/horse friends has about 40 tanks, 2 of them are swimming pool sized  *laughingcryingsmiley*. Need to extrace the MTS and MHS variants from her LOL Thanks Catfish :)