Green Spotted Puffer - tetraodon nigroviridis

Aug 22, 2017
Dear All

Hello everyone. As an initial matter, I'm not a vendor, I don't usually sell, this is exceptional circumstance and moderators please direct me to correct should the need arise.

My friends knew I love puffers, and got me a bunch of these adorable little guys as a gift and a joke (the sheer volume was the joke) this past weekend. They apparently didn't understand the limits to a 125g tank. I have about 20 of these adorable little guys for sale, currently housed in a 125 g with ~150 (sump and extra tank) of water at 1.010sg. They are looking healthy. I've been feeding them asian shore crabs for the teeth and frozen krill. They are about 1.5 to 2 inches. I'm asking $7.50 for each, discount if you buy more. I'm located in Nassau County NY. Please pm me for details, photos, or even live stream so you can see how they are doing. I can most likely deliver within the 5 boroughs of NY without charge (unless toll applies). I can also ship them.

Please take these guys off my hands so they can be housed in a volume appropriate tank and live out their full life (10+ years based on my research!).

Attachments

Sep 9, 2017
Dear All

Hello everyone. As an initial matter, I'm not a vendor, I don't usually sell, this is exceptional circumstance and moderators please direct me to correct should the need arise.

My friends knew I love puffers, and got me a bunch of these adorable little guys as a gift and a joke (the sheer volume was the joke) this past weekend. They apparently didn't understand the limits to a 125g tank. I have about 20 of these adorable little guys for sale, currently housed in a 125 g with ~150 (sump and extra tank) of water at 1.010sg. They are looking healthy. I've been feeding them asian shore crabs for the teeth and frozen krill. They are about 1.5 to 2 inches. I'm asking $7.50 for each, discount if you buy more. I'm located in Nassau County NY. Please pm me for details, photos, or even live stream so you can see how they are doing. I can most likely deliver within the 5 boroughs of NY without charge (unless toll applies). I can also ship them.

Please take these guys off my hands so they can be housed in a volume appropriate tank and live out their full life (10+ years based on my research!).
I was wondering if you still have the puffer. I just resently lost my 9 year old puffer and have been looking for one