Goodbye Everyone

Apr 27, 2012
Pennsylvania
I used to be on this forum all the time and then I just stopped. I have found a new forum and it's way better than this so Im leaving. Here's the link tomy new forum http://community.petco.com/discussions/Fish/fd03p00v03d1 it's from Pet Co and it way better than this. My nameis The_ Big_ A over there and the people are way nicer. Come check it out. I'm done here and never coming back. Thanks to all who helped me especially KCMopar. Good luck and goodbye everyone

steve535

Large Fish
Feb 10, 2003
nj
Visit site
Ok Ill playdevil's advocate. Andrews post was childish and immature but I understand why he did so. Im an oldie at MFT and spent a good amount of time here. Things change and so do people, I still check in from time to time but have noticed a condescending atitude from some of the members. For me it was easy, just let it go and look for advice elsewhere.
MTF is still a great source of info and a well run website.
My 2 cents for whats it worth. Have a nice day.
steve

skjl47

Large Fish
Nov 13, 2010
Northeastern Tennessee.
I never listen about this before you posted the link.
I sure will must be visited there in future.Looking sounds helpful!
Hello; Some time back Andrew joined this forum and did not represent himself corrrectly. If i recall, he was giving out advice that was eventually questioned and challenged. I think that he had presented himself as very experienced and later admitted that he was basically a beginer in the hobby. I generally do not respond to his post any longer.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
I always LOVED the fact that this forum was so friendly when i first started here. When I joined other forums, I expected the same standard of kindness and RESPECT regardless of what was posted or the persons history. very few forums held true to this...specially mommy and rat forums. ouch

Well, a few years back...what...4 now? we had a great group of friends here and we were always open to helping others even though we tended to vent to eachother about them as well. We always hated the dumb questions and rolled our eyes at those posts that started with..my fish keep dying. ok, i admit..i still do!!!

no one is perfect. we make mistakes. the idea of the forum is to help people not make them feel unwanted because they made some mistakes trying to fit in and be accepted. Forum cliques are rough to get your foot in the door...not saying what he did was right, but yall be the bigger person. if you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

and Andrew...thats just immature to put people down on this forum who have tried helping you in the past.