Good morning everyone!

kittledee

Small Fish
Nov 14, 2015
I have been a long time reader of the forum and have benefitted many times by the great advice of all of you. I finally drcided to join too. I have had tropical fish since I was 13. we'll just say a long time ;) Over the past couple of years I have become interested in breeding guppies, coreycats, neons, and platys. Ive had pretty good luck and have donated many fish to the local pet stores to keep the population from getting out of control! I hope I will be able to help someone who has questions like I had, and I want to thank all of you who answered my many questions over the years!

kittledee

Small Fish
Nov 14, 2015
you're able to breed cories? wow! any pictures?

and welcome to MFT!
Thanks! I have been really lucky with my cories. Its like running a dating service I tried different males and females together in a breeding tank with no luck for the longest time. After I gave up on the idea I noticed eggs on the side of the tank! I used a butter knife to remove the eggs and put them into a net breeding tank that hangs off the side of the tank and they hatched! I currently have 6 new cories. I'll post pics when they get a little bigger they are too fast to photograph right now! Good luck with your cories!