Goldies Tank

techmynd

Medium Fish
Sep 15, 2010
There should be a whole section for 'rate my fish'. I wanted to get ratings for my these lovely goldies and not the tank. May be admin can create it and move this thread there but here are my Goldfish. HD, High Res. Can be used as wallpapers. I love my goldies.

For this tank, I think I gonna have bad ratings but its 22 gallons. Two fantails, One Oranda, One Lionhead or may be that's Red Cap Oranda.

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
I think you have two orandas...maybe even three if that little gold one has a brainy structure on his head. the white one is surely a red cap.

As far as rating fish goes, I'll give them 10/10. They have full fins and are not frayed in any part - a good sign of care and diet, they have orderly scales, clear eyes, and no imperfections on their body that i can see; nothing that suggests any sickness or weakness. Some of the goldfish do have slightly bent fins, though i highly doubt that is from malnutrition/diet, and rather from genetic causes/traits.

The 22 gal tank is kinda small for them when they're full grown. I'd do only one of them in a 22 gallon. fancy goldfish grow to 6"+ in just a few years.

aakaakaak

Superstar Fish
Sep 9, 2010
Chesapeake, Virginia
In before ZOMGWTFAREYOUDOING! ONE GOLDFEESH REQUIREZ TEN BAZILLION GALLONZ!

Your goldfish are quite pretty. The tank water looks amazingly clean for what you have in it.

However, I may end up with nightmares of giant goldfish eating my face. You see, I have this 36 inch LCD 720P television I use as my monitor and....yeah...ZOMG! GOLDFEESH!

techmynd

Medium Fish
Sep 15, 2010
WooHooooo!!!
Thanks Newman and aakaakaak.
Yep! Its been a while. I got my first fish tank 22 gallons and joined this forum. Got lots of help from here. Of course now this tank is all setup and cycled etc.
Then I got second tank 120 gallons, I have just posted images of it as well and other fish.
My third tank will be even bigger.
I am going to move fish according to their tank requirements.
These are the best images from what I could capture.
Thanks all.