getting to know everyone my answers her questions

Jul 29, 2012
texas
HI my name is Rebecca...

1. How old are you? I am 21 til march 25 and i be 22

2. What are your living arrangements? one bedroom apartment with my husband Charles

3. What do you drive? 2001 dodge ram 1500 white

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? water

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? any homestyle burger joint

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? one black mystery snail

7. What is your newest pet? the black mystery snail

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? cleaning house and think of escaping to the pool downstairs

9. Why are you filling out these questions? it seem like a smart ideal to get to know everyone and for them to get to know me

10. What type of music do you listen to? christian and sometimes country

11. Whats your belief? (my little add in) I am a nondenominational christian

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
My name is Becky as well :)

1. How old are you? I am 26 til September

2. What are your living arrangements? Two bedroom apartment w/ 1 roommate

3. What do you drive? 2001 Honda Accord (Blue)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Fruity Soda

5. Whats your favorite restaurant? Anywhere with some good quality wings

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 1 clownfish

7. What is your newest pet? Got my dog Ringo about 4 years ago - he is the most recent. Not having a tank at home limits new pets...

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Working - at an animal shelter - cleaning up before letting the public in.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Getting back into fish keeping as I have relocated my SW tank to my home (had been at my parents since college), thought it would be a good time to get back into MFT as well.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Most anything except dubstep, rap, godawful annoying pop songs (many pop songs are fine, don't get me wrong, but you know which ones I'm talking about...)

11. Whats your belief? Atheist

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
My name is Kerry

1. How old are you? I am 40

2. What are your living arrangements? 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2800Sq ft. home on 6 acres. 3 kids, Wife, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and lately one Cougar thats taking a liking to my back 40.

3. What do you drive? 2001 Dodge Durango (My little souped up Hot Rod)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Water from the RO side of my RO/DI filter LOL.

5. Whats your favorite restaurant? Nowhere!! I do all the country cooking at my house or grill on the Deck.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Some small fish stores envy my inventory. Its a lot.

7. What is your newest pet? 30 saltwater hermit crabs and 20 saltwater Turbo snails.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Working - Either at my home office or shop in town.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because I am under the weather with staff infection on my arm and the Doc says I cant do anything!!!! OR ELSE!!!! I am at the shop today though, been here since 5AM and am bored to death so I might go home but take a detour around the block to the Fish store before I head back to the home 20.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Country and AC/DC plus a few hair bands every now and then.

11. Whats your belief? Christian

12. What would you rather be doing? (I KcMopar added this) Out in my back 40 Mudding with my old Dodge Mud truck or at the Fish store, its to close to call.

Last edited: