german blue rams?

ryanp15

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Kentucky
I found this site on blue rams I'm not sure if it's useful to you or not but oh well there aren't alot out there. http://www.angelfire.com/tx/CichlidPimp/

Ryanp13

p.s. hope it's useful

johnc

Small Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
any of the rams, as with many dwarf cichlids are going to be peaceful and generally okay in a community aquarium...rams tend to be very peaceful and can actually be bothered buy other fish that are too active...two rams may fight, but not always..there are many different varietys of rams as well...most of which are hardy...they are owrth a try

R

ronrca

I have 2 in my 30G along with neons and green tiger barbs. They are peaceful except the male like to show the barbs whos boss once in awhile. The barbs are only twice the size but I guess he's not worried. The barbs basicly ignore him though.

Franky099

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
southern Ohio
www.aquabid.com
I;ve never had blue rams, but I currently have 4 golden rams in my 40 gallon tank with my gouramis.  There are 2 males and 2 females.  I've never had a problem once.  THey even spawned once in the tank...but the gouramis had a caviar dinner that night.  I moved them to a tank by themselves to spawn...but they never did....so they are back with the gouramis now :)