Fuzz's 46g...O yeeeaaah!

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
Lol get another! I had a 75g discus, 55g Oscar, 12g sw. The the 56g sw, and a 55g discus upstairs that was my dads when i was 17. Shut down due to not enough time between being a single mom and management job. Id love having a goldie tank

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Hehe. Yeah, they're cute little buggers. Always asking either for food or attention. They like to lay in my hand when I put it in the tank. I need more though. All this room and I only have 2... :( I blame my brokeness. lol

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
Ya..don't know much bout them, but small ones are only a few dollars i thought? Danios and Dojo loaches are coldwater too though, be interesting tank mates :) what Linda plants can you keep with them? I know they like tearing some up

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
They don't bother my plants, although they LOVE my duckweed. lol I put my 2 FM danios in there cuz they were getting skinny and constantly harassed by everyone. Poor things. Anyway, I don't even have enough money to buy a ghost shrimp ($0.25!!!). I'm literally dead broke... Besides that, the goldfish around here are $8+.

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
have been really busy lately and also sick now so been cuddling in front of tv a lot with kids...and my angels have laid eggs. :) the two bigger ones my fiance picked up turned out to be a pair. all the eggs are fertile but 5 and they lasted the night and mom is fanning while dad is off doing whatever so i think he lost interest. I have no intention in raising them, and dont have a place to setup a tank for them right now, but its pretty exciting i got a pair with the two adults i have lol

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
Its my first so its exciting. They moved wigglers to an amazon leaf. Their on day 4 and im surprised theyve lasted this long in the tank..may get a breeder box and try raising them

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
Mom and dad ate them on day 5 after tye betta got some. Id rather let parents raise them if i can get a tank going. Hatching bbs isnt a problem and knew id have to. Petsmart has kuhliis for 1$ so im going to pick up a few to add to my two.