Free Duckweed - PHX

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Ive heard of people using wet newspaper wrapped around the plants then double bag. There is no need for tank water just wet paper to keep it moist.

- depthC

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
if your interested in giving up some of the vals let me know and i'll wait.usualy the highest cost of shipping is the huge box that the plants are packed in.use small packages and that should bring the cost down.heck the brown envelopes with bubble wrap on the inside and the plants wraped in wet newspaper in a ziplock would probably be cheapest.

mamba

Large Fish
Jan 6, 2003
Pennsylvania
when i got my plants from ebay .. the lady sent them to me wraped up in a couple layers of wet newspaper and a single bag she then put that in a prioirty box with lots of shredded news paper to keep them kinda safe. i would be interested in some of the duckweed but im not to sure on the shipping costs i live in pa .. im always looking for new plants :)

SoulFish

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Florida
www.rainbowaquatics.com
duckweed? wow cant believe anyone wants it, its like impossible to get rid of and will tank over your tank in no time completely covering the surface so no other plants can get light, if you want it i can get it for you buy the 1000s at my work, its a never ending battle to get rid of it