Franky099, at your service

Franky099

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
southern Ohio
www.aquabid.com
Hello everyone

My name is Amy Frank Johnson....yes, Frank is my middle name...its true.  Im from southern Ohio...what can I say?  lol

Lets see....where to begin.  I guess I've always had some kind of fish since I was 6 or 7 when I got my first gold fish.  His name was "Sharky".  I remember he had real pointy fins....like a shark  :)  

I am 21 years old.  I am a college student, studying to be an RN.  I have 2 jobs, one is at a hospital, the other one is at a Dairy Queen (my dad owns it).  

Pets are my passion.  I just love em'.   I have 2 great danes, a golden retriever, 3 cats, 1 hampster, and all of my fish.  I have a 38 gallon with 2 very pretty shubunkins, 1 cory,  and one clown loach.  I also have a 55 gallon planted tank that has 10 tiger barbs, 2 cae, 4 sae, 2 panda cories, 1 pictus cat, 1 orange spotted high fin pleco, and one betta, and one female dwarf gourami....I dont think I forgot anyone...oh yeah...the snails  :)  I also have 2 ten gallon betta spawning tanks and many betta jars, lol.  There is another 10 gallon with female bettas in it.  

I hope to get another great dane soon (a male) and breed them as well.  I just love those big stupid dogs :)

Thank you Johnny for making this site.  I love it.  It just keeps getting better and better.  I love you  :-*

Amy